Experience the legendary medicinal prowess of Noni Fruit infused in raw, activated, tropical honey.
Noni fruit is an acquired taste; however, the combination of Kauai Honey and Noni goes a long way to make it easier to get this medicine into your body. Some don't like the taste, others love the taste, but everyone swears by Noni's benefits. A spoonful of this power-combo offers a rich, fortifying, and thorough infusion of tropical nutrition.
A Polynesian panacea, Noni is used for everything from arthritis to skin care to tumors. Cancer's arch nemesis - is now accessible in a pungent, potent, and edible honey infusion. Powerful Medicine just shape-shifted into a culinary phenomenon that is sure to tease even the most sophisticated palate with its unique, full-sensory flavor. For those in need of detoxifying on a cellular level, breaking up dodgy, calcified matter (cysts, tumors, and other degenerative blockages), this is THE powerful Polynesian herbal concoction to invite your virgin, taste-buds.
Infused with the mana of an ancient volcanic island and sincere spirit of aloha, Kauai Honey contains activated enzymes, anti-histamines, elevated nutrients, and sublime flavors. This humble collaboration between local bees, intentional humans and tropical flora manifests in a 100% raw, organic, and unfiltered ambrosial nectar.
Get inspired by our recipes
Separation is natural. Stir, spoon, and swoon.
- Add to hot water for loose leaf tea
- (perfect for instant honey lemon ginger tea!)
- Enhance tea or other beverages
- Flavor spreads, sauces, & salads
- Drizzle onto fruit, nuts, breakfast bowls, etc.
- Encourages weight loss
- Reduces inflammation
- Treats arthritis and gout
- Invigorates the blood
- Speeds up the healing process of wounds, bruises, sprains, trauma, and injury
- Heals internal ulcers
- Reduces tumors
- Helps prevent and fight cancer
- Lowers blood pressure and cholesterol
- Remedies coughs, malaria, colds and flu
- Treats fever
- Reduces headaches and migraines
- Improves digestion
- Good for skin health
- Combats excessive sun exposure
- Fights fungal and bacterial infections
- Brings warmth to applied area
- Addresses stagnant infections
- Enhances blood flow, reducing inflammation