Experience the legendary medicinal prowess of Noni Fruit infused in raw, activated, tropical honey.
This is our first and only offering with Noni Fruit.
Noni fruit is an acquired taste, but sometimes good medicine is more valuable than a brief moment of flavor. However, the combination of Kauai Honey and Noni goes a long way to make it easier to get this medicine into your body. Some don't like the taste, others love the taste, but everyone swears by Noni's benefits. A spoonful of this power-combo offers a rich, fortifying, and thorough infusion of tropical nutrition.
A Polynesian panacea, Noni is used for everything from arthritis to skin care to tumors. Cancer's arch nemesis - is now accessible in a pungent, potent, and edible honey infusion. Powerful Medicine just shape-shifted into a culinary phenomenon that is sure to tease even the most sophisticated palate with its unique, full-sensory flavor. For those in need of detoxifying on a cellular level, breaking up dodgy, calcified matter (cysts, tumors, and other degenerative blockages), this is THE powerful Polynesian herbal concoction to invite your virgin, taste-buds.
Infused with the mana of an ancient volcanic island and sincere spirit of aloha, Kauai Honey contains activated enzymes, anti-histamines, elevated nutrients, and sublime flavors. This humble collaboration between local bees, intentional humans and tropical flora manifests in a 100% raw, organic, and unfiltered ambrosial nectar.
Get inspired by our recipes
Separation is natural. Stir, spoon, and swoon.
- Add to hot water for loose leaf tea
- (perfect for instant honey lemon ginger tea!)
- Enhance tea or other beverages
- Flavor spreads, sauces, & salads
- Drizzle onto fruit, nuts, breakfast bowls, etc.
- Encourages weight loss
- Reduces inflammation
- Treats arthritis and gout
- Invigorates the blood
- Speeds up the healing process of wounds, bruises, sprains, trauma, and injury
- Heals internal ulcers
- Reduces tumors
- Helps prevent and fight cancer
- Lowers blood pressure and cholesterol
- Remedies coughs, malaria, colds and flu
- Treats fever
- Reduces headaches and migraines
- Improves digestion
- Good for skin health
- Combats excessive sun exposure
- Fights fungal and bacterial infections
- Brings warmth to applied area
- Addresses stagnant infections
- Enhances blood flow, reducing inflammation