March 09, 2020
Anise Hyssop, Agastache foeniculum
Anise Hyssop is a part of the Mint family and loves to grow at the edge of woodlands. Bees are gravitated to its lavender-colored flowers, thus encouraging a healthy abundance within the ecosystem. Impeccably drought resistant, this herb displays strength and vigor despite external pressures. With a flavor reminiscent of licorice, Anise Hyssop is sweet and soothing in nature. As a warming antibacterial, it can be used to relieve coughs, colds and respiratory inflictions. Used biblically as an aromatic herb for purification, it is a sacred plant historically used to heal the sick. Anise Hyssop invites an uplifting, reverent and effectively healing energy.
- Soothes chest congestion, coughs, colds, bronchitis, and asthma.
- Antibacterial and antiviral, aiding with disease and infections.
- Digestive and intestinal problems including urinary tract infections.
- Liver and gallbladder problems, gas, colic, loss of appetite, and poor circulation, and menstrual cramps.
- Good for skin conditions such as bruises, irritations, rashes, burns and frostbite.