Turmeric is one of nature's most powerful antioxidants. This super anti-oxidant powder is packed with essential vitamins and minerals that help support healthy digestion, increase metabolism, reduce inflammation, and strengthen the immune system.
Curcumin, a compound found in Turmeric, is responsible for Turmeric's signature golden-orange color. Notably, curcumin increases circulation within the body and stimulates metabolism; thereby maximizing energy and elevating our ability to perform.
100% Kauai Grown Turmeric
- Add to smoothies
- Brew as tea
- Season fruits, vegetables, salads and other foods
- Mix with coconut milk and honey to make Golden Milk
- Make into a paste and apply topically to skin conditions, wounds, pain, swelling, inflammation, bruises and acne
- Reduces inflammation
- Alkalizes the blood
- Provides energy
- Increases circulation
- Supports a healthy metabolism
- Promotes strong respiratory, cardiovascular and digestive functions
- Builds Immunity
- Creates vibrant skin
- Increases Antioxidants
- Cleanses and detoxifies
- Absorbs Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, C, E. magnesium, calcium, niacin, riboflavin, choline, sulfur, zinc, iron, copper, potassium, and manganese
Additional Turmeric Information, Recipes and Uses:
There are SO MANY uses for Turmeric we couldn't possibly list them all. We've made boards on Pinterest to showcase some of the many ways to add Turmeric to your daily life. Visit our Pinterest boards for more than 100 recipes:
Also see Doug's Natural News post on The Top 5 Reasons to Consume Turmeric.