Mulberry Leaf Tea
The Mulberry Tree is cherished by ancient cultures for offering prosperity, patience and unparalleled medicinal applications.
With a smooth, sweet flavor akin to green tea, Mulberry Leaf lends a sense of equilibrium to life. Its rich vitamin and mineral content provides assimilable energy, while uniquely high GABA, Chlorophyll and Quercetin levels support heart, blood, liver and nervous system balance.
Renowned for balancing blood sugar and reducing cholesterol, Mulberry Leaf's medicinal spectrum extends far into the reaches of our wellness. Hinting at its expansive qualities, Mulberry Leaf is the choice life source of the silkworm, as it contains the ideal ingredients for generating strength, resiliency and prosperity.
Generate your own prosperity with a cup of our Mulberry Leaf Tea! Its sweet and soothing nature shall nourish you with a tender richness recognized by cell and soul.
Learn here how Mulberry Leaf can remedy stings and centipede bites in real-time!
- Engenders healthy weight
- Supports the liver
- Balances blood sugar levels
- Inhibits blood sugar spikes
- Purifies the blood
- Lowers blood lipids and cholesterol
- Promotes protein synthesis
- Improves digestion and assimilation
- Reduces edema (excess body water)
- Benefits intestinal microflora
- Stabilizes autonomic nervous system
- Prevents premature aging
- Improves skin condition
- Enhances eyesight
- Relieves headache and fever
- Addresses dry cough and lungs
- Strengthens liver, kidney and lungs
- Dispels wind and heat
- Soothes discomfort from bites and stings
- Bitter and sweet
- High in GABA, Chlorophyll, Quercetin, and amino acids
- High in Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and C
- High in Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium, Iron and Zinc
- Immune boosting
Brew 1 teaspoons per cup. Steep 10 minutes.