Experience the invigorating zest of Ginger infused in medicinally activated honey.
Fronting a bright boldness, Ginger promptly increases circulation, catalyzing movement and relieving tension. It’s affinity for the gastro-intestinal tract ignites metabolism and addresses digestive discomfort, while its immune-boosting properties alleviate fevers, colds and coughs. Ginger delivers rapid results, yet generates a lingering radiant heat that stokes the inner fire.
Infused with the mana of an ancient volcanic island and sincere spirit of aloha, Kauai Honey contains activated enzymes, anti-histamines, elevated nutrients and sublime flavors. This humble collaboration between local bees, intentional humans and tropical flora manifests in a 100% raw, organic and unfiltered ambrosial nectar.
Ginger Honey is where sunshine meets gold, creating a radiant solar elixir. Ginger not only has an affinity for digestion, it is associated with the solar plexus and digestive chi. It stokes our inner fire, fortifying digestion, assimilation and elimination. Honey, on the other hand, is liquid gold, offering a richness to mind, body and spirit. When these two natural forces of healing combine, it is an illuminating experience. Ginger Honey is edible gold— a precious approach to health.
Eat “a spoonful of honey” everyday for optimal health or use acutely for specific indications and/or imbalances.
Get inspired by our recipes
Separation is natural. Stir, spoon, and swoon.
- Add to hot water for loose leaf tea
- (perfect for instant honey lemon ginger tea!)
- Enhance tea or other beverages
- Flavor spreads, sauces & salads
- Drizzle onto fruit, nuts, breakfast bowls, etc.
- Delectable on sweet & spice green beans
- Increases energy levels
- Warms system
- Addresses swollen glands
- Removes mucus from the lungs
- Reduces stagnation
- Activates metabolism
- Improves fat digestion
- Relieves nausea
- Treats motion sickness
- Improves poor circulation
- Brings blood to the extremities
- Alleviates painful menstruation
- Calms cramps and spasms
- Regulates blood sugar levels
- Quells headaches and migraines
- Soothes sore throat
- Brings warmth to applied area
- Addresses stagnant infections
- Enhances blood flow, reducing inflammation