Purple Okinawa Sweet Potato Pie
- Steam 10 Okinawa sweet potatoes whole with skin on until tender (substitute yam or sweet potato).
- Let cool and peel off skin.
- Skin, core, and fine chop white sugarloaf pineapple (medium size) (substitute* any pineapple).
- Mash sweet potatoes and pineapple together in large mixing bowl with potato-mashing tool or squeeze with clean hands until thoroughly mixed.
- Make palm-size balls with mixture and pat and shape how you wish (hearts, triangles, rounds).
- Dust with coconut flakes.
- Drizzle Allspice Honey
(or Cacao Ginger Turmeric Honey
) and garnish with Surinam Cherry, pineapple slices, fresh mint, or other fun garnish of your choice.
- Serve and enjoy!