Ginger Honey Glazed String Beans
INGREDIENTS: String Beans, Garlic, Macadamia nuts, Coarse red Hawai'ian Sea Salt, Olive oil, Lime juice and Kauai Farmacy Ginger Honey and Curry Spice Blend. Cream sauce: Cashews, Ginger Honey, Lime juice, Spring Water and Kauai Farmacy Savory Blend (all organic).
KITCHEN TOOLS: Mixing bowl, sharp knife, garlic press and cutting board.
- Heat oil in the pan
- Crush 3 cloves of garlic through the garlic press and add to the pan
- Wait until garlic is nice and hot, then add small amount of water and stir garlic and water together
- Add string beans to steam; Run knife through ¼ cup of whole macadamia nuts and add to the pan
- Season with a pinch of salt and a pinch of Curry
- Squeeze the juice from half a lime
- Drizzle Ginger Honey over string beans; Separately, blend together, cashews, lime juice, sea salt, spring water and Kauai Farmacy Savory Blend in a high speed blender until thick and creamy
- Plate string beans and spoonful of creamy cashew sauce topped with a drizzle of Ginger Honey. Garnish with parsley leaf, parsley flowers, pineapple sage blossoms or edible flowers of your choosing!
KAUAI FARMACY HERBS IN THIS RECIPE: Ginger Honey (Ginger, Honey), Curry Powder (Curry Leaf, Turmeric, Galangal Ginger, Ginger, Kaffir Lime, Hawaiian Chili Pepper), Savory Blend (Bele Spinach, Tulsi, Moringa, Oregano, Garden Sage, Pineapple Sage, Thyme, Rosemary, Parsley, Tarragon, Katuk).