We’ve curated a bundle that is designed to synergistically fortify and nourish the respiratory system. These herbs are all easy to use and incorporate into your lifestyle.
Immunitea (4 half-gallon bags)
1) Immunitea is a courageous blend of four herbs: Loquat, Ginger, Soursop and Turmeric, that will strengthen your mind+body+soul. Inspiring a true state of health, this tea provides support for your respiratory, lymphatic, digestive, circulatory, cardiovascular, cerebral, and immune systems. This full-spectrum approach allows you to maintain internal health, regardless of outside circumstances.
- Lung irritations
Cough and congestion
Nausea and vomiting
- Blood sugar regulation
2) Tulsi Hydrosol is like a refreshing breeze that clears the air around and within you made with the healing essence and enlightened essential oils of Tulsi. This adaptogenic herb helps us align with our environments by supporting the adrenals, clearing respiration, calming digestion and protecting against external toxins.
- Clears respiratory blockages
- Enhances immunity
- Protects the liver
- Refreshes the spirit and reduces stress
- Treats allergies and asthma
- Resolves cloudy thinking and increases cerebral circulation
- Reduces high blood sugar levels
- Addresses adrenal fatigue
- Reduces fevers
3) Ginger Honey is where sunshine meets gold. The Ginger stokes our inner fire by aiding in circulation and digestion, and having immune boosting properties to alleviate fevers, colds and coughs. Honey, on the other hand, is liquid gold offering activated enzymes, anti-histamines, and elevated antibacterial, antiviral, and antioxidant qualities.
- Increases low energy levels
- Warms a stiff, cold system
- Addresses swollen glands
- Removes mucus from lungs
- Activates metabolism and improves fat digestion
- Relieves nausea and motion sickness
- Improves poor circulation
- Calms cramps and spasms
- Quells headaches and migraines
- Use topically to address stagnant infections, enhance blood flow, and bring warmth to an applied area
- Culinarily added to teas, sauces, salads, fruits, breakfast bowls etc.
Utilized together, as a daily ritual, this combination is a premium medicine to strengthen the flow of breath through the body. Communion with herbs raises our senses by washing away toxins that muddy our awareness. By clearing away congestion while nourishing our systems, the herbs allow our bodies to align with our true needs and call in all that is good for us. In a very literal sense, the plants teach us how to breathe.